Eric's life... now 1000% more stalkable!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Friday has been crazy productive. I met with this shirt maker named Leo Romano at Chabad, and at first chose out 3 shirts, for 45 pesos a pop.

Bear in mind in most of the stores, they would go for 80, but since I met him at his home where he works, it was no big deal. Afterwards, we went to an awesome kosher deli in the barrio El Once, which is full of Jewish people. Afer he bought some fabric, we went over to a clothing manufacturer, and I bought 2 suits for 160 pesos (one greenish with pinstripes, one a mettalic silvery color), one for 200 (dark blue with purple pinstripes), and a blazer for 150 pesos (light tan with square striping every 2 inches). I was able to get them for half of what they would be going for in the stores. All things considered, 220 bucks is an amazing deal for what I got. Here's a pic of Leo, on the left, at the suit store:


If you guys like, I've got connections with Leo now, and his shirts are worth 70 US bucks easy. Considering that shipping would be about 25 bucks for 3 shirts, costing 70 bucks in total, It's an awesome deal.

Tonight I have a private lesson with Andres Amarilla and his dance partner, so we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home