Eric's life... now 1000% more stalkable!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Last weekend I sortve failed at being a jew. I went to the Hillel at UCI, but their website failed to mention that the campus had spring break. After that, Sarah, Hassan, and I went to the Yard house, where I had three drinks, which delayed in their effect, such that I was nearly drunk when I returned home a couple of hours later.

I went to Carlos Yannacanedo's workshop in LA (my third one) and stayed at the organizer's place (Stefan and Mitra). I have been a bit frustrated with OC and LA tango, and I don't know what it's going to take for me to improve. I suppose going out of town more often will be necessary. It's certainly true tango has been enjoyable, and socially rewarding, but not with my peers.

This weekend I'll be going to a workshop with Pulpo and Luisa in LA, although I'll observe the sabbath tonight. It's about time to prepare myself for Pesach (Passover), which starts the night of April 12th this year. Yay, a full week of no legumes, rice, or bread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home