Eric's life... now 1000% more stalkable!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Last weekend, my mom and dad were visiting San Francisco, for a medical conference on colon & rectal cancer (insert manditory ewww here). Lucky for me, I benefitted from their comped room, downtown at the W. We visted the museum of modern art (SFMOMA) and the De Young.

Saturday I went to Homer Ladas' all night milonga in Berkley. When I saw it was in 9th street, I assumed SF, luckily after a 45 minute bus ride, I got there. It was a blast, and the small world factor was pretty big that night. People I saw:

Ben from Boulder, CO, who just moved to SF
Mark from SF, I met at Portland
Asian woman who I met at Portland, saw at BA
Felipe, who I met in BA
Randy, who I met in Portland
Homer of course

This is part of the thing that I love about communities like this, the fact that I saw people in BA of all places and saw then in SF.

Sunday I went to the 9th aniversary of Londance's milonga (Club Danzarin). I didn't have quite as many good dances, it might have been a combination of who I was dancing with and my state. I think part of mastery is self state control, and the ability to be flexible to enjoy dancing with anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home