Eric's life... now 1000% more stalkable!

Monday, March 20, 2006

So, to start, here are a couple of photos of stuff I took using my phone:



This was a party held at a church of all places, with random people playing with fire. I hooked up with some people inside and danced some contact improv.








Here's a megillah reading during purim. For some reason, chabad rabbis tend to dress up as pirates (cough *beards* cough).















Other random goodness, last weekend I taught the all nighter at Cal-Tech for tango, and then did a workshop the next day. Life has been moving forward, although I'm currently in limbo about my job situation. They may be running out of funding and tasks for me. Feel free to e-mail tinytransistor@gmail.com if you've got any ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home