Eric's life... now 1000% more stalkable!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I keep procrastinating about these posts. Well, here's a pic of El Pulpo (translates to The Octopus) and Luisa, who performad at a milonga last Saturday night. They're amazing to watch, lots of leg entaglement, which is where Pulpo got his name from.




















They taught at the Portland festival, which reminded me to check if any pictures were up from Robin and Jennifer's website. Here's a pic of me on there site, check out those rippling back muscles, and a girl that looks like she's rolling her eyes:




















Anyway, here's for new developments. I'll be in the STL for a tango fest from December 2-4th, and I just purchased airfare for a trip to Colorado this Thanksgiving. My tango practicas on Sundays are going very well, with a good turnout regularly. There was one woman who was pretty pissed off at the tango scene, and it turns out she took a bit of that frustration out on me, perhaps because I didn't want to dance much with her at the milongas. The practica has helped turn her attitude around, to the point of effusive compliments, and hopefully she'll continue enjoying herself. Well, time to get back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home