Eric's life... now 1000% more stalkable!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ladies and gentleman, introducing, Mystery Meat!





<-- click on any photos to get a higher resolution image








I purchased Mystery (for short) on the 23rd of August. I purchased insurance on Monday ($850 per six months, I'm not 25 yet) but I figured I'd use the insurance picture for something useful, like a photo op. First of all, let me explain the reason why I've dubbed my car thusly. Mystery Meat has the following meaty modifications, that I know about:
  • DVD player
  • Two layer tinting (one a metallic gradient, another simply darkening)
  • Stock rims
  • 3rd party antenna
  • Cold air intake
  • Lowered additionally (I found this out from the insurance guy)
  • 3rd party chrome grill
  • 3rd party chrome pipes
To my knowledge, Mystery Meat has not been chipped (given a 3rd party engine chip to add horsepower). This fella is my first stick that I've driven, and after a bit of practice before purchasing him, I was ready. I also got a bit of help from my salsero friend, Jamieson, who let me practice in his Benz, and taught me how to get the most mileage out of my clutches. He may be able to help me get a deal on navigation, we'll see. Mystery has been a blast to drive, and if he keeps treating me well, he may get detailed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home