Eric's life... now 1000% more stalkable!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I just got this from a coworker today. I look like I'm high:



















Unfortunately the group photos are almost worse, apparently they were taking pictures when I wasn't ready, because in half of them I'm not looking at the camera, and I'm squinting due to the brightness of the day. Oh well, so my peers and superiors think I'm ADD boy, whatever.

Oh, I bought tickets to Buenos Aires for December 22nd to January 4th, although the flight over takes 14 hours and the flight back will take 20 hours. I imagine it will be the best trip I've ever paid for, we'll see.

Yesturday I went to a workshop with Carlos Yannacanedo from NYC. It was just 4 students, so I got a lot of bang for the 15 bucks in 1.5 hours. I definately enjoyed that, and I learned some crazy stuff, which happened to be taught in the context of musicality. Check out his site for a good video of him. He's fairly young, and teaches Lindy, and also plays punk rock. Definately a cool guy, I'm going to investigate to see if I can get the St. Louis people to host him.

Oh and I'm thinking of visiting the STL from December 2-4th, for a tango mini fest, if I feel like paying $364 for airfare. We'll see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home